CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 26 March 2011

Selamat Datang, Welcome

Selamat datang and welcome to my blogshop ~ mybabynkidsworld ~ . Never had I imagine to have an online shop, as I was more of a customer all this while. Anyway, unexpected things happened and thanks to that, this blog shop is created.

At mybabynkidsworld (MBNKW), we hope to bring variety and quality products for our customers not only in baby and kids clothing at reasonable and affordable price of course, but in future we wish to offer products for breastfeeding as well.

We also wish to share useful information and tips related to babies, kids, parenting, etc at this venue.

To all visitors and customers, thank you so much for your support and I appreciate your feedback for improvement.

To my dearest husband; Mr MKM, thank you so much for your understanding, support, encouragement and ideas.

Untuk anak-anak ibu; Ahmad, Awwal and Izzah, this blog is dedicated to you all, my inspirations. You are the reasons for the creation of MBNKW.

We hope you'll have a wonderful experience shopping @ mybabynkidsworld.

0 comments:

Post a Comment